Areas of practice: Competition / Antitrust & State Aid, Healthcare / Pharma & Intellectual Property, Litigation & Arbitration
Phone: +40 21 202 59 09
Fax: +40 21 223 04 95
Address: 43 Aviatorilor Boulevard, 1st District, Code 011853, Bucharest, Romania
Anca Buta Muşat has extensive experience in dealing with the whole range of competition issues, such as merger control and anti-competitive practices and conducts, having represented clients both before the European Commission and the Romanian Competition Council. Her track record includes advising on exclusivity arrangements, cartels, enforcement mechanisms employed by the competition authority, negotiations on remedies endorsing anti-trust approvals, compliance counselling (including trainings and dawn-raids simulations), as well as State aid-related issues and public services contracts. Over the years, Anca had an important role in structuring various types of agreements submitted for approval to the Competition Council and for securing individual exemptions.
Anca is also an IP-certified attorney and has built an impressive expertise in complex patent annulment cases, drafting and negotiating trademark and patent licensing/assigning agreements, franchise agreements, and advising clients on IP portfolio management and exploitation. She is one of Romania’s leading practitioners in Pharma & IP Law, being able to provide integrated legal assistance to major clients from this industry, taking into account the interface between pharma legislation and IP rights.
She has assisted clients in a wide variety of industries, including constructions, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, software, internet infrastructure, retail services, food, brewing, cosmetics, mass-media, banking, insurance & pensions.
Anca is constantly involved in promoting Competition Law initiatives, by means of public debates and position papers. She is an active member of the DLC Distribution Law Center, the first Pan-European platform for lawyers, practitioners and students, aiming to provide essential information on distribution and competition law matters, at both national and European levels.
- Postgraduate Diploma in Competition from King’s College London (2006-2007)
- M in Transnational Business Practice from the University of Salzburg/University of the Pacific (2004-2005)
- Law Degree, University of Bucharest (2003)
- Experience within Muşat & Asociaţii: 19 years
- Partner, Muşat & Asociaţii 2007 to date
- Senior Associate, Muşat & Asociaţii 2003 – 2007
- English, French, Greek and Romanian
Anca’s relevant experience includes advising:
COMPETITION, ANTITRUST & STATE AID:
- Retained by a top telecom provider for supervising (as a monitoring agent appointed by the national competition authority) the implementation and enforcement of the commitments undertaken by the Client and its distributors on the pre-paid product and services market in Romania.
- Acting for one of the world’s leaders in pharmaceutical and diagnostic industry in relation to the first investigation in Romania dealing with an alleged abuse of dominance in the pharmaceuticals’ industry.
- One of the two main operators of TV channels in Romania in connection with the antitrust investigation launched by the national competition authority regarding the abuse of dominance carried out by the operator of the main cable network in Romania in refusing to rebroadcast a must-carry TV channel operated by the group, as well as regarding the court challenge of the national competition authority decision addressed to the sector authority recommending a change in legislation pertaining to the status of must-carry TV channels.
- One of the leading weaponry and war ammunition producers worldwide in the challenge against a sanctioning decision issued by the national competition authority regarding alleged rigged bids in the tender procedure organized in view of purchasing infantry ammunition and optical devices, organized by the a Romanian Ministry.
- A multinational brewing and beverage company regarding the preparations of the merger control procedures in connection with the acquisition of certain beer brands present on the Romanian market.
- A global leader in household appliances for professional use in challenging a sanctioning decision issued by the national competition authority in connection with an alleged cartel between the EEE producers and distributors and WEEE collecting associations, in the form of buy-back campaigns.
- Leading Romanian advertising and media procurement agencies, and also an independent media agency in an investigation launched by the national competition authority on the market for media services procurement.
- One of Romania’s top players on the mail printing market during an investigation launched by the national competition authority in June 2013 concerning alleged bid rigging and other anticompetitive pricing practices allegedly perpetrated by our Client and one of its competitors.
- The largest French pharmaceuticals producer and its Romanian subsidiary in setting up an emergency distribution system related to one of its products, in such a manner as to comply with the competition law requirements.
- A worldwide pharmaceutical producer with day-to-day business and in connection with setting up an emergency distribution system related to one of its products, in such a manner as to comply with the competition law requirements
- The Romanian subsidiary of one of the leading worldwide utility providers in connection with an investigation launched by the national competition authority for an alleged abuse of dominant position.
- The Romanian subsidiary of one of the largest worldwide pharmaceutical companies in relation to an investigation launched by the national competition authority following a complaint of a distributor alleging an abuse of dominance by our Client, based on its refusals to meet certain orders for medicines.
- A Swiss-based pharmaceutical company (a leading worldwide pharmaceutical company) in the administrative procedures initiated by the national competition authority as a result of a complaint alleging an abuse of dominant position consisting in the attempts to delay the entry of generics.
- One of the largest holding insurance companies in Europe in a complex price fixing cartel investigation on the privately administered compulsory pensions (2nd Pillar) market. The investigation was closed by the national competition authority’ Order which concluded that no anti-competitive offence was committed.
- The Romanian subsidiary of a leading European insurance company in connection with the investigation of the national competition authority on the privately administered compulsory pensions market as well as in the court proceedings against the decision issued by the authority.
- One of the leading pharmaceuticals importers and distributors on the local market during an extensive investigation of the national competition authority following the decision of pharmaceuticals distributors to stop delivering medicines to pharmacies and hospitals during February-October 2008. The investigation was settled without any fines being levied against our Client.
- One of the most renowned small-arms manufacturers worldwide in the investigation initiated by the national competition authority concerning alleged rigged bids in the tender procedure organized for the purchasing of infantry ammunition and optical devices, organized by a Romanian Ministry.
- A leading Croatian pharmaceuticals producer with respect to an investigation of the national competition authority related to an alleged infringement of competition rules at both national and EU level via the impairment of parallel trade.
- The Ministry of Transports in connection with the State aid issues potentially arising from the privatization of the National Railway Freight Company, including maintaining the relation with the national competition authority, as well as with the European Commission in order to obtain the approval of the privatization strategy.
- A multinational communications and information technology company, based in Finland, in relation with specific competition and State aid matters raised by its green field project in Romania, including legal advice and representation before the European Commission, the national competition authority and the relevant local authorities with respect to various State aid schemes and related matters.
- A leading Italian energy and utilities group for obtaining the authorization from the European Commission for performing an economic concentration represented by purchasing the majority stock in the share capital of a leading State-owned utility supplier, as well as maintaining the relationship with the European Commission as concerns State aid issues arising from the privatization of the company. The transaction led to the first merger control notification being submitted to the European Commission in relation to a Romanian transaction after Romania’s accession to the EU.
- A leading worldwide pharmaceuticals corporation during the investigation and dawn-raids carried out by the national competition authority on the insulin drugs market and during the subsequent court proceedings for the annulment of the authority’s decision.
- A British multinational retailer, a fashion retail chain based in Ireland, a designer and manufacturer of sleek modern design furniture, based in Denmark, and an international chain of full service hotels and resorts in connection with the structuring and the implementation of franchise networks in Romania and in the neighboring countries.
- An American designer, marketer and wholesaler of branded clothing, shoes and accessories in relation with an exclusive franchise granted to a Turkish entity, covering also the territory of Romania.
- The diagnosis medical equipment unit of world’s leaders in pharmaceutical and diagnostic industry and its Romanian subsidiary on all the anti-trust issues relating to purchasing the assets of Roche distributed by Top Diagnostics (one of the most significant companies on the relevant Romanian market), in view of its direct access to the local market. The mandate included informing the national competition authority of the economic concentration operation and obtaining the approval thereof.
- A leading Romanian FMCG producer in connection to the merger control clearance obtained from the national competition authority for the sale of its seeds and nuts activity to a German producer of popular snack brands.
- The Romanian subsidiary of a worldwide multinational brewing and beverage company in a significant number of competition law-related matters, including the merger control notification submitted to the national competition authority in connection with the acquisition by Romanian player of one of its competitor on the beer market.
- The national subsidiary of a worldwide road construction giant in relation to an investigation launched by the national competition authority regarding an alleged bid-rigging for certain road maintenance works.
- A leading real estate developer and operator of the largest shopping centers in Bucharest in relation to a sector inquiry on the cinema theatre operation market in Romania.
- One of the main issuers of meal tickets on the Romanian market in connection with a complaint to the national competition authority regarding the existence of an anticompetitive agreement between the three main players on the meal vouchers market. Following the filing of the complaint, the authority launched an investigation.
- The national subsidiary of one of the leading poultry and beef processor in Turkey in relation to antitrust matters raised by the Client’s acquisition of three poultry farms in Romania from a competing Hungarian-controlled group of companies.
- The local subsidiary of one of the largest manufacturers of escalators and elevators worldwide in connection to the sector inquiry undertaken by the national competition authority on the Romanian escalators and elevators market, in line with the proceedings undertaken at EU level by the European Commission.
- One of the most important Romanian-based banks in relation to the investigation currently undertaken by the national competition authority on the banking services market in Romania.
- One of the world’s leading pharmaceutical and healthcare companies during the investigations and dawn-raids conducted by the national competition authority on certain drug markets as well as in relation with various competition issues arisen in connection with the distribution agreements concluded with their wholesale distributors.
- A leading international group in the production of construction and ventilation materials in connection with the full range of competition matters arisen from the acquisition of two Romanian companies, including merger control notification and approval by the national competition authority.
- The European subsidiary of a Japanese multinational engineering and electronics conglomerate company in connection with the implementation in Romania of a new machinery distribution system.
HEALTHCARE/PHARMA & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY:
- The largest French pharmaceuticals producer and its Romanian subsidiary in setting up an emergency distribution system related to one of its products, in such a manner as to comply with the competition law requirements.
- The worldwide pharmaceutical producer in connection with setting up an emergency distribution system related to one of its products, in such a manner as to comply with the competition law requirements.
- A global biopharmaceutical company and several of its subsidiaries in connection with threats concerning the launch in Romania of a generic version of the company’s top selling HIV medicine, more than 5 years before the expiry of the patent protection thereof.
- The largest French pharmaceuticals producer with respect to the implementation of the claw-back system in compliance with the applicable regulations of the Ministry of Public Health and CNAS (National Health Insurance House), including drafting a comprehensive review of the applicable legal framework, building strategy by highlighting available options and potential legal risks, representing the Client during negotiations with the public authorities, and in connection with regulatory matters pertaining to the medicines price on the Romanian market and performing an extensive analysis of the secondary Romanian legislation.
- A Swiss multinational pharmaceutical company in relation to all its regulatory activities in Romania, including (i) the negotiation and entering into two different Protocols with the National Insurance House for the purpose of conducting clinical studies and co-financing the treatment of a number of patients suffering from chronic myeloid leukaemia (CML) and gastrointestinal stromal tumour (GIST), (ii) coordination with the competent authorities in the pharmaceutical sector regarding the administrative endorsements of the generic companies before our Client’s patent expiry, (iii) representation in front of the Ministry of Public Health regarding certain issues related to the pricing of the Novartis’ products.
- One of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies in relation to: (i) regulatory matters pertaining to the medicines price and reimbursement system on the Romanian market, (ii) data protection matters related to clinical studies, including reviewing the National Ethics Committee’s proposal for amending the informed consent form and the three-way clinical studies agreement, (iii) aspects regarding anti-bribery applicable regulations, (iv) regulatory matters concerning its advertising campaigns, (v) the implementation in Romania of the Direct to Pharmacies (DTP) distribution system etc.
- One of the world’s leading pharmaceutical and healthcare companies in relation to a wide range of legal issues including but not limited to (i) entering into a Protocol with National Insurance House with a view of bearing the additional costs incumbent on the patients for purchasing one of Roche products, as a result of the new TRP (Therapeutic Reference Price for reimbursement), (ii) acquiring medical data from a private dialysis center, (iii) entering into a service agreement with Euromedic, one of the largest private hospitals in Romania (iv) outlining the options available for transferring the costs incurred by the payment of the claw-back fee to a Romanian Ministry (v) the regulatory matters regarding the relations between the pharmaceutical companies and health care practitioners etc.
- A leading brokerage company in Romania in connection with the negotiations leading up to the acquisition of specific brokerage software from an Indian developer.
- One of Romania’s key private broadcasters (a member of a leading media group in Romania)in relation to different copyright-related matters in the relationships with cable companies, especially with the Romanian cable market leader.
- The Romanian branch of the most reputed private global initiative for humanitarian aid to children in relation to different contentious matters concerning the infringement of its exclusive trademark rights.
- The Romanian subsidiary of the world’s largest cosmetics companyin several disputes concerning the infringement of its luxury division trademarks by Romanian entities via unauthorized import and the sale of counterfeit products.
- The largest Romanian retailer of motor vehicle spare parts in connection with the import of independent after-market spare parts for motor vehicles, from the perspective of the new legal framework enacted by the legislator governing the penalties imposed in relation to the sale of counterfeit spare parts.
- One the world’s largest developers of consumer electronics, computer software, online services, and personal computers in respect of the intellectual property rights-related aspects entailed by the launch of the Romanian services of its on-demand music and video store, one of the largest in the world.
- The leading Romanian music record labels in a dispute concerning the obligation to pay to collective societies the music stamp duty, applicable to each record sold in Romania.
- A leading European telecommunications provider in connection with the protection of its trademark portfolio in Romania against third party infringements of its well-known and highly distinctive color trademark and other trademark families, with a special approach and particular focus, given the rebranding of its Romanian subsidiaries.
- One of the largest German producers of machinery in the wood processing industry for securing protection over its patent portfolio in Romania.
- A major Romanian FMCG producer in two disputes regarding the infringement of its trademark designating the leading brand on the Romanian seed and nuts market, as well as the industrial design and model related to such trademark.
- The global healthcare company that conducts innovative research and manufactures products for human health in respect of the registration with the national patent and trademark authority of several trademarks serving as lead message bearers in a promotional campaign for anti-vertigo innovative medicines. Our mandate covers the entire registration procedure and the liaison with the national patent and trademark authority.
- One of the leading pharmaceutical companies in Central Eastern Europe in respect of several research mandates concerning the protection enjoyed in Romania by different European or international patents.
- A non-profit professional association established by the music producers as counsel for matters pertaining to the collective management of copyright in Romania.
- A leading Latvian innovative pharmaceuticals group with regard to several trademark-related disputes engaged against generic companies trying to obtain registration of confusingly similar trademarks for their generic products.
- A leading European broadcasting group in respect of providing legal assistance and representation in what concerns all copyright issues involving the Client’s activity as the third largest private TV broadcaster in Romania.
- Romanian branch of one of the largest Chinese and worldwide producers of telecommunications hardware and software in connection with a patent infringement case (including ancillary motions such as preliminary injunctions and customs interventions) brought in several jurisdictions across the world by a renowned patent troll.
- A global biopharmaceutical company and several of its subsidiaries in connection with threats concerning the launch in Romania of a generic version of a top selling HIV medicine, more than 5 years before the expiry of the patent protection thereof.
- A leading worldwide alliance of DIY products suppliersin a court case concerning the continuous infringement of one of its well-known Community trademarks by its former distributor, itself part of a European chain of DIY retailers.
- One of the leading European telecom providers, based in Germany for managing the entire trademark portfolio in Romania for the purpose of protecting its trademark rights against infringement by way of national trademark registrations.
- A major Romanian FMCG producer in a complex litigation brought about by an American grocery manufacturing and processing group for the alleged infringement of the one of their registered color marks, namely the violet used on products, via the marketing by our Client of wafers in violet packaging.
- International telecommunication Company in connection with the launching of a famous media player, one of the last year’s most expected events in the online entertainment industry in Romania.
- A giant provider of Internet search engine services provider in connection with the launching of an international video-sharing website in Romania. Our mandate covers the negotiations of the terms of the non-exclusive license agreement to be concluded with the relevant collective society on the granting of the necessary economic rights in order to operate such service on the local market.
- One of the world’s leading innovative medicines producers based in the US for protection of one of its products and the proprietary rights deriving from its patent registrations.
- A Turkish company acting as distributor for many quality sweet brands for the management of their entire trademarks portfolio with relevance for Romania. Legal work covered representation during a dispute concerning the alleged infringement of certain trademarks by our Client and the amicable settlement of such dispute.
- A major Estonian pharmaceuticals producer in connection with the infringement of their international and European pharmaceutical brand by an Indian company in the industry which applied for the Romanian registration of a similar trademark with the one of our Client.
- One of the most reputed German producers of machinery used in the wood processing industry in relation to the management of their patent portfolio relevant for Romania.
- A leading European broadcasting group in respect of providing legal assistance and representation in several copyright litigations against copyright holders and copyright protection organizations claiming copyright infringement by our Client’s TV stations.
- The Romanian subsidiary of a leading European broadcasting group in connection with various IP related matters involved in the trademarks registration process in Romania, including legal assistance on specific trademarks issues following the acquisition of the music television
- One of the world’s leading innovative medicines producers with respect to the protection of their patent and trademark rights, including drafting, submitting and representing the Client before the Romanian courts in preliminary injunction requests and patent infringement court actions.
- One of the world’s leading innovative medicines producers in relation to the legal proceedings for challenging the marketing authorizations rendered in favor of various producers of generic drugs, as well as in view of protecting Clients’ marketing and IP rights.
- A prominent international sport organization and its Romanian branch in several litigations concerning the infringement by third parties of the IP rights of our Clients over the Olympic Trademarks and Symbols, protected in their favor by the Olympic Charter.
- One of international electronics producers and retailers in acquiring the rights over inventions created by employees in Romania.
- A US fashion wholesale and retail company in connection with its registered trademarks, including a trademark watch and providing a full report over the identical and similar signs/trademarks that may infringe the Clients’ rights.
- One of the European national bodies in charge with regulating French agricultural products with Protected Designations of Origin in a trademark infringement case against the largest Romanian wine producer.
- One of the world’s leading telecom providers, based in Germany in connection with the infringement of a number of its trademarks, including the worldwide magenta colour by several Romanian companies active in fields such as telecom, entertainment, IT or industrial services, and during infringement proceedings brought against a Romanian entity for unauthorised usage off its trademark rights in an on-line reality show.
- One of the largest clothing retailers worldwide in relation to a product counterfeit case brought against a Romanian company. Legal work included the drafting of cease and desist letters to the infringing company and the provision of assistance regarding the resolution of the case.
- One of the leading UK designers in relation to a trademark infringement case initiated against a Romanian company counterfeiting its products and placing such counterfeits on the Romanian market.
- One of the top Romanian retailers, a member of the Delhaize retail group, in relation to a trademark infringement case brought against it by a major German multinational company that produces athletic and casual footwear, as well as sportswear, alleging a counterfeit by our Client of its branded sport shoes.
- An international paints and varnishes producer in relation to the registration of a number of trademarks with Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market and the State Office for Inventions and Trademarks, respectively, and rendering legal representation services and advice in connection with the oppositions raised as a result thereof.
- One of the top tier producers of originator medicines worldwide, based in Switzerland, for protecting its Intellectual Property rights (trademarks and patents) in Romania, including by drafting various legal documents addressed.
- A leading worldwide manufacturer of medicines on healthcare products in connection with a trademark infringement perpetrated by a Romanian company within parallel imports of the Client’s products in Romania.
- One of the world’s leading producers of innovative medicines used in the treatment of psychiatric diseases, based in Denmark, in two patent annulment cases brought by generic companies as well as in court proceedings for obtaining a preliminary injunction against the infringement actions carried out by a generics company against client’s patent rights.
- One of the largest foreign investors in the Romanian spirit drinks industry in relation to a complex litigation initiated by a Greek liquor producer for an alleged infringement of the latter’s trademark rights.
- One of the leading financial institutions, based in Belgiumin litigation proceedings against a local insurance company as a result of a serious trademark infringement by the latter.
- A giant provider of Internet search engine services provider and an international company designing and manufacturing integrated digital technology platforms in connection with the extent of the IP rights over the works made by their respective employees and the protection thereof.
- The local subsidiary of the world’s largest cosmetics company in connection with a complex litigation concerning trademark infringements effected by an Israeli cosmetics producers using a trademark identical to the one protected in favor of our Client.
- A leading Romanian NGO focused on leadership programs in respect of the protection of IP rights connected with the materials and presentations prepared by different Romanian and foreign personalities lecturing at such courses and trainings.
- Canadian fashion retailer,Australia’s largest range of loose leaf tea distributor, and fashion retail company, based in Ireland in relation to the structuring, negotiation and implementation of franchise networks in Romania, as well as in other EU countries.
- Bucharest and Romanian Bar Associations (Admitted 2004)
- DLC Distribution Law Center – active member
- LIDC (The International League of Competition Law) – member of the Board
- ASDPI (Intellectual Property Law Scientific Association) – member
- ARCON (Romanian Association for Competition Law) – founding member
- ALAI (The International Literary and Artistic Association) – founding member of ALAI Group Romania
- According to interviewees, Anca Buta Muşat is an “extremely bright and knowledgeable lawyer with an expert level understanding of competition legislation, and a profound grasp of the complexities surrounding any given situation.” As part of her broad competition practice, she has “extensive experience with the Competition Council“, including an appointment by the council as monitoring trustee for the competition law activities of Orange Romania. Source: Chambers Europe
- According to interviewees, Anca Buta Muşat has a “deep knowledge of IP law,” and is “very conscientious about keeping up to date with the most recent legislation in the field.” Source: Chambers Europe
- Anca Buta Muşat is a well-reputed practitioner with “extensive knowledge and expertise in the competition field”. Clients describe her as “pragmatic, well prepared and firmly grounded in our needs.” Source: Chambers Europe
- Anca Buta Muşat specializes in merger control and anti-competitive practices, receives widespread praise from clients, with one interviewee describing her as a “very clever, very keen and driven” adviser. Another said: “She leads her team well and is passionate about listening to the client”. Source: Chambers Europe
- Clients appreciate Anca Buta Muşat, for her “utmost legal knowledge, while conveying the adequate messages to the authority”. Source: ILO Client Choice Guide
- The clients contacted by ILO praised her capacity “to deal with our problems in a very efficient and competent manner”, being also accepted as “an outstanding lawyer and efficient manager”. Source: ILO Client Choice Guide
- Anca Buta Muşat is “intelligent and charismatic, with excellent tactical skills”. Source: Chambers Europe
- Anca Buta Muşat’s “perseverance and commercial approach”, adding that she is a “dedicated, rigorous and methodical lawyer”. Source: Chambers Europe
- Anca Buta Muşat gives “excellent advice enabling us to find simple solutions”. Source:ILO Client Choice Guide
- “Ambitious and competent”, Anca Buta Muşat heads the competition practice”. Source: Chambers Europe
- “Anca deploys a constant effort in updating and enlarging her knowledge and increasing the know how in her field of expertise”. Source:ILO Client Choice Guide
- “A proactive approach towards preventing rather than resolving clients’ potential issues provides additional benefits to our activity and adds a great value to the services provided”. Source: ILOClient Choice Guide
- “She is a pleasure to work with and her output has been faultless”. Source: Chambers Europe
- IP STARS 2018 (Managing IP)
- Client Choice Award in Competition (International Law Office – Client Choice Guide 2013)
- Leading Lawyer in Competition / Antitrust and Intellectual Property (Chambers Europe 2012)
- Client Choice Award in Competition (International Law Office – Client Choice Guide 2011)
- Client Choice Award in Competition (International Law Office – Client Choice Guide 2010)
- „Agreements on distribution EU-Romania” (Universul Juridic, 2019)
- „International Franchising: Romania” (Dennis Campbell, 2019)
- „Medicinal product regulation and product liability in Romania” (Thomson Reuters, 2016)
- „Journal of the International Institute for Law and Medicine: Medicinal Product Reimbursement in Romania” (Dennis Campbell, 2015)
- „Antitrust in the Groceries Sector & Liability Issues in Relation to Corporate Social Responsibility: Romania” (Springer, 2015)
- “Brief considerations regarding legal certainty in competition court cases – Romania” (The International Law Office, 2015)
- “Recent amendments to Competition Law and Unfair Competition Law” (The International Law Office, 2014)
- “Romania Chapter” (The Dominance and Monopolies Review – June 2013)
- “The Romanian Competition Council launches a new sector inquiry into pharmaceuticals industry” (e-Competitions, National Competition Laws Bulletin)
- “Council launches new pharmaceuticals sector enquiry” (The International Law Office, 2013)
- “End of 2012 marked by bid-rigging fines and new regulatory attributions” (The International Law Office, 2013)
- „International Franchising: Romania” (Dennis Campbell, 2011)
- “Questions & Answers Romania PLC” (Competition Handbook 2011)
- “Regulator aspects on boosting competition in key sectors” (The International Law Office 2011)
- “Competition Regime overhaul presents mixed prospects for business” (The International Law Office 2011)
- “New rules for access agreements and telecommunication sector” (The International Law Office 2011)
- “Guidance on commitments for mergers & acquisitions” (The International Law Office)
- “Getting the deal Trough: Intellectual Property & Antitrust 2010 Romania” (Global Competition Review)
- „Intellectual Property & Antitrust: Romania” (Global Legal Group, 2010)
- „Romania” in Niamh Grogan, Christophe Humpe (Global Legal Group, 2009)