What we are looking for:
We are looking to expand our current top-tier team of Data Protection/Telecom (IT&C) Law specialist lawyers with Senior Associate (at least 4+ years post qualification experience) and Managing Associate (at least 7+ years post qualification experience).
We provide business critical support on data protection, privacy, confidentiality and security matters to businesses, governments and public authorities all over the world. As a result of increasing demand for our services, we are currently looking to expand our team with senior level associates to work and learn alongside our experts in the field.
- Have at least 4+ years post qualification experience for Senior Associate role and 7+ years post qualification experience for Managing Associate role;
- Be knowledgeable of GDPR regulation;
- Have knowledge of data privacy, data handling and data classification;
- Be tech-savvy and commercially minded;
- Be able to review, analyse and organize documentary and factual evidence;
- Have strong attention to detail;
- Possess working knowledge of MS Office and online research tools;
- Have good communication skills, including the ability to liaise with people across the business.
Specific duties include:
- Research and assistance on all aspects of data protection compliance and regulatory filings;
- International data transfers, regulatory audit of security systems, compliance review and business transformation, data analytics and data transfer, data security breaches;
- Client seminars & workshops.
Those interested in joining our team are invited to send their applications to email@example.com. Please send your detailed CV and cover letter – both in English.