Practice Areas: Dispute Resolution, Civil Law, Corporate & Commercial Law, Administrative Law, Insolvency & Bankruptcy, Maritime and River Trade cases.
Mrs. Georgiana Pulbere is a well-regarded litigation expert, having a broad expertise gathered along her judicial career as judge in courts of all levels including with the Constanta Court of Appeal for more than 30 years.
Throughout her career with the Constanta Court of Appeal, Mrs. Pulbere has had several important positions, such as the one of Chairman of the Second Division – Commercial, Maritime and River Trade, Administrative and Fiscal Matters Division between 2004 and 2015 and the one of member of the leading board of the Constanta Court of Appeal.
Mrs. Pulbere has also carried out educational activities, being assistant professor with “Mircea cel Batran” Naval Academy, Merchant Marine Faculty. In 2012, Mrs. Pulbere obtained her PhD in European environmental law with the Craiova University.
- Phd in European environmental law – Craiova University (2012) – “Tudor Radu Popescu” Doctoral Law School
- Postgraduate diploma in Management and Marketing of commercial shipping, ports, free trade zones, stock markets – “Mircea cel Batran” Naval Academy, Merchant Marine Faculty (2004)
- Bachelor of Law – University of Iasi – “Al. I. Cuza” Faculty of Law (1984)
- Senior Counsel, Mușat & Asociații (2018)
- Chairman of the Constanta Court of Appeal, Second Division – Commercial, Maritime and River Trade, Administrative and Fiscal Matters Division, 2004 – 2015 (11 years)
- Judge, Constanta Court of Appeal, 1999 – 2018 (22 years)
- Judge, Constanta Tribunal – Chairman of the Criminal Division, 1994 – 1999 (5 years)
- Judge, Tulcea District court, 1984 – 1994 (10 years)
- Lawyer, Tulcea Bar (since 2010)
- Assistant professor – Master courses -“Mircea cel Batran” Naval Academy, Merchant Marine Faculty
Languages: French, English and Romanian
MEMBERSHIPS: Romanian Bar Association (2010), European Society for Banking and Financial Law, Member of INSOL International – Europe – Insolvency practitioners Association.