- PLC Real Estate: Questions and Answers Romania December 2, 2009 READ MORE
- The International Law Office: Don’t Jump the Gun! First Dawn Raids in Merger Control Case December 1, 2009 READ MORE
- The International Law Office: State of the Nation: Competition Council Report Examines Key Sectors November 1, 2009 READ MORE
- International Law Office: Constitutional Court Strikes Down Time Limit for Challenges to Council Regulations October 3, 2009 READ MORE
- PLC Labour and Employee Benefits: Questions & Answers Romania October 2, 2009 READ MORE
- IFLR Legislation Guide: Restitution, investments and construction in Romania October 1, 2009 READ MORE
- The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Enforcement 2009/Romania August 2, 2009 READ MORE
- The International Comparative Legal Guide to: Dominance 2009/Romania August 1, 2009 READ MORE
- PLC Construction & Projects: Questions & Answers Romania May 5, 2009 READ MORE
- Kluwer Law International: Comparative Law Yearbook of International Business – Joint Ventures in Romania May 4, 2009 READ MORE
- PLC Mergers & Acquisitions: Questions & Answers Romania May 3, 2009 READ MORE
- International Law Office: The Wrigley Romania Case : Lessons on Price Fixing and Market Partitioning May 2, 2009 READ MORE
- Chambers Europe: Country Overview: Romania, by Musat & Asociatii May 1, 2009 READ MORE
- eFinance: File-sharing. O noua batalie April 1, 2009 READ MORE
- PLC – Which Lawyer? : Ethics and practicalities March 1, 2009 READ MORE
- eFinance: O cenzura flexibila February 1, 2009 READ MORE
- The Lawyer: Romania Special Report: Late expectations January 1, 2009 READ MORE
11th edition 2016
“Doing Business in Romania”® provides a comprehensive view of the Romanian legal framework from the perspective of the business environment, representing a valuable and unique instrument for companies and investors eager to start doing business in Romania.
Available in English, “Doing Business in Romania”® includes a thorough analysis structured on areas of interest such as mergers & acquisitions, privatizations, banking, energy & natural resources, company law, competition, intellectual property, telecommunications & IT, labour law, fiscal law, capital markets, real estate law, environmental law, as well as in litigations & commercial arbitrations.
“Doing Business in Romania”® is a duly registered trademark belonging to Muşat & Asociaţii, conferring exclusive rights therein, including the right to prohibit by civil and criminal means any unauthorized third party from using this trademark in the course of trade in any manner which impinges on the rights of Muşat & Asociaţii as trademark proprietor.
11th edition 2016