- LexisNexis Emerging Issues Analysis – International Trade: Employee Use of Electronic Communication at the Workplace: Balancing Employees Privacy and Corporate Safety November 3, 2011 EIC6100_1_Baiculescu READ MORE
- The International Law Office: Regulator reports on boosting competition in key sectors November 2, 2011 ILO-Competition-Newsletter_Regulator-reports-on-boosting-competition-in-key-sectors1 READ MORE
- PLC Corporate Real Estate Handbook 2011/2012: Questions & Answers Romania November 1, 2011 PLC-Corporate-Real-Estate-Handbook-2012 READ MORE
- Kluwer Law International: International Project Finance and PPPs. A Legal Guide to Key Growth Markets October 1, 2011 Kluwer-Law-International-_International-Project-Finance-and-PPPs READ MORE
- The International Law Office: Competition regime overhaul presents mixed prospects for business September 1, 2011 Competition-regime-overhaul-presents-mixed-prospects-for-business READ MORE
- Terralex Newsletter: More Flexibility in Labour Relations Following the Recent Amendments of the Romanian Labour Legislation August 2, 2011 Romanian-Labour-Legislation-Terralex-Article-August-2011 READ MORE
- Juris Publishing: International Joint Ventures – Romania August 1, 2011 Juris-Publishing_International-Joint-Ventures_Romania1 READ MORE
- e-Finance: O decizie surprinzatoare in materie de linking June 3, 2011 e_Finance_O-decizie-surprinzatoare-in-materie-de-linking READ MORE
- The International Law Office: New rules for access agreements and telecommunications sector June 2, 2011 New-rules-for-access-agreements-and-telecommunications-sector READ MORE
- PLC Dispute Resolution Handbook 2011/2012: Questions & Answers Romania June 1, 2011 PLC-Dispute-Resolution-Handbook-2012_2011 READ MORE
- PLC Competition Handbook 2011: Questions & Answers Romania May 2, 2011 PLC-Competition-Handbook-2011 READ MORE
- e-Finance: Evolutii legislative privind defaimarea online May 1, 2011 e_Finance_Evolutii-legislative-privind-defaimarea-online READ MORE
- e-Finance: Pirate Bay si destinul platformelor file-sharing April 2, 2011 e_Finance_Pirate-Bay-si-destinul-platformelor-file-sharing READ MORE
- The International Law Office: Guidance on commitments for mergers and acquisitions April 1, 2011 ILO_Guidance-on-commitments-for-mergers-and-acquisitions READ MORE
- Oxford University Press: International Banking Law & Regulations March 12, 2011 Oxford-University-Press_International-Banking-Law-and-Regulations-Februarie-2011 READ MORE
- e-Finance: C.O.I.C.A. si impactul ei asupra libertatii de exprimare in Internet March 2, 2011 e_Finance_C_O_I_C_A_ READ MORE
11th edition 2016
“Doing Business in Romania”® provides a comprehensive view of the Romanian legal framework from the perspective of the business environment, representing a valuable and unique instrument for companies and investors eager to start doing business in Romania.
Available in English, “Doing Business in Romania”® includes a thorough analysis structured on areas of interest such as mergers & acquisitions, privatizations, banking, energy & natural resources, company law, competition, intellectual property, telecommunications & IT, labour law, fiscal law, capital markets, real estate law, environmental law, as well as in litigations & commercial arbitrations.
“Doing Business in Romania”® is a duly registered trademark belonging to Muşat & Asociaţii, conferring exclusive rights therein, including the right to prohibit by civil and criminal means any unauthorized third party from using this trademark in the course of trade in any manner which impinges on the rights of Muşat & Asociaţii as trademark proprietor.
11th edition 2016
10 Capital markets and Commodities Exchange
27 Bill of exchange, Promissory Note and Cheque