Our Labour & Employee Benefits practice handles the full spectrum of employment mandates, such as:
- drafting and negotiating individual and collective labour agreements, management contracts and internal regulations,
- advising on labour matters in M&A projects, outsourcing, sensitive disciplinary proceedings, harassment and discrimination cases, downsizing, transfer of employees and strategic restructuring practices,
- individual and collective dismissal cases,
- executive immigration,
- employee benefits and pensions, redundancy programs and voluntary retirement schemes, and
- employment litigation, representing both employers and employees in cases such as overtime payment and benefits claims, harassment files, claims on cross-border pensions rights, challenging dismissals decisions.
Our team of specialists works with clients from a wide range of sectors to tackle local and cross-border issues. We take a commercial approach and aim to help our clients keep on top of the risks and opportunities arising from changes in this area of law.
Our expert team has considerable experience advising on contentious and non-contentious employment law issues, as we work with our clients to understand how employment issues arise in their organization and recommend strategies to deal with the cause of problems.