Areas of practice: Dispute Resolution, Civil Law, Corporate & Commercial Law, Insolvency & Bankruptcy
Phone: +40 21 202 59 15
Fax: +40 21 223 04 95
Address: 43 Aviatorilor Boulevard, 1st District, Code 011853, Bucharest, Romania
Ms. Nela Petrișor is a highly regarded name in the legal field, having a professional experience of more than 27 years, of which, during the last 12 years she was a judge within the High Court of Cassation and Justice.
Throughout her career with the High Court of Cassation and Justice, Ms. Petrișor has had several important positions, such as the one of member of the leading board of the High Court of Cassation and Justice.
Ms. Petrișor was also the President of the Commercial Division within Bucharest Court of Appeal during 2001 – 2006 and General Judicial Inspector during 1998-2000.
Throughout her career, Ms. Petrișor has also carried out educational activities, being a teacher with “Titu Maiorescu” University, the Faculty of Law, with the National Institute of Magistracy, as well as with the National School of Court Clerks. Ms. Petrișor’s expertise covers the following areas of practice: Litigation & Arbitration, Civil Law, Corporate & Commercial Laws.
In 2012, Mrs. Petrișor obtained her PhD in economics with the Romanian Academy – National Institute of Economic Research.
- Phd in Economics – Romanian Academy – National Institute for Economic Research (2012)
- Law degree – University of Bucharest (1990)
- Partner, Mușat & Asociații (2018)
- Judge, The High Court of Cassation and Justice, 2006 – 2017 (12 years)
- President of the Bucharest Court of Appeal, Commercial Division, 2001 – 2006 (5 years)
- Judge, Bucharest Court of Appeal, Commercial Division, 2001
- Seconded inspector with the National Asset Management Agency, 2000 – 2001
- Seconded inspector with the Ministry of Justice, 1998 – 2000
- Judge, Bucharest Tribunal – Commercial Division, 1998
- Judge, Court of District 3, 1993 – 1998
- Lawyer, Bucharest Bar, 1990 – 1993
- Arbitrator, the Court of International Commercial Arbitration
- English & Romanian
- Romanian Bar Association since 1990