Practice Areas: Dispute Resolution, Labour & Employment, Family Law, Civil Law, Corporate & Commercial Law
Phone: +40-21 202 59 17
Fax: +40 21 223 04 95
Address: 43 Aviatorilor Boulevard, 1st District, Code 011853, Bucharest, Romania
Mrs. Păuna Neculae has a remarkable professional career, with more than 25 years of legal experience. Throughout this time she gained an extensive experience, both as a judge with the Judicial Inspection – Superior Council of Magistracy, Bucharest Court of Appeal and Court of Law of District, Bucharest, and also as an attorney, starting with 2011, when she joined MUȘAT & ASOCIAȚII.
During her experience with Musat & Asociatii, Mrs. Neculae assists and represents various local and international clients operating in the Automotive Field, Banks, Financial Services, Food Industry, Healthcare, Education, Insurances, Media and Pharma, and her experience as litigation attorney includes Civil & Commercial Law, Tax Law, Labour Law, Family Law, Enforcements.
- Degree in Law – University of Bucharest (1983)
- Partner, Mușat & Asociații (2018)
- Managing Counsel, Muşat & Asociaţii: ianuarie 2016 – 2018
- Managing Associate, Muşat & Asociaţii: 2013 – 2016
- Senior Associate, Muşat & Asociaţii: 2011 – 2013
- Lawyer, Prahova Bar: 2011 – present
- Trainer, National School of Clerks: 2004 – 2014
- Judge-inspector, Judicial Inspection – Superior Council of Magistracy: 2007 – 2009
- Judge, Bucharest Court of Appeal, Division VII for civil and labor conflicts and social security: 2002 – 2007
- Judge, Court of District 2, Bucharest: 1996 – 2002
- Legal Adviser, CCPEG Bucharest: 1995 – 1996
- Legal Adviser, Petroleum Production Unit, Băicoi: 1983 – 1995
- Romanian and French
- Representation of a joint stock company with a tradition in powder metallurgy and of Tehnomag – Institute for Research and Technological Design in complex litigation regarding the annulment of certain administrative acts.
- Representation of local subsidiaries of a large Spanish construction company, based in Bucharest, in litigation on public procurement;
- Representation of one of the most reputed Romanian family businesses, the national leader of the chicken industry, in labour law disputes;
- Representation of the National Financial Supervisory Authority in a litigation in connection with financial claims over RON 1,000,000 formulated by a legal person regarding a public procurement contract for ensuring the management in the communication field;
- Coordination of Musat & Asociatii Cluj litigation team designated by the client of an international leader in solutions for gas and oil production installations, in connection with disciplinary investigations and disciplinary redundancies.
- Representation of a multinational company active in the medical and pharmaceutical sector, in connection with numerous employee actions, company reorganization and top management redundancies.
- Legal representation of the local branch of one of the world’s leading water treatment companies in numerous labour disputes arising from the dismissal of hired personnel;
- Legal representation for a member of an international group, a petroleum service provider for the crude oil and natural gas industry, in various labour disputes involving complex redundancy procedures;
- Representation of the National Financial Supervisory Authority in complex litigation on major financial compensation required by former members of the Insurance Supervisory Commission Council, the National Securities Commission and the Private Pensions Supervisory Commission;
- Representation of the national airline company in various labour disputes regarding bonuses and other benefits claimed by unions and employees in connection with numerous actions initiated by the employees on wage rights.
- Assistance and representation of a city hall in Olt County, Romania, in three files having as object the revision – annulment of an administrative act;
- Representation of a company operating in the field of tourism services in complex litigations, having as object the annulment of the documents issued by the Ministry of Culture on the classification of some buildings belonging to the client as historical monuments.
- Coordination of Muşat & Asociaţii litigation team in representing the Romanian subsidiary of a major financial institution in Israel in connection with numerous actions initiated by the employees.
- Legal representation of a major private high education institution in Romania, in numerous litigations resulting from the dismissal of some university teachers;
- Providing legal assistance to a private pension fund management company, part of an Italian international group, in connection with various demands of the employees, reorganization of activity and dismissal of top management, legal representation in labour related disputes and before the National Council for Combating Discrimination.
- Representation of a trading company, provider of IT services for the national railway company, in connection with numerous actions filled by the employees, company reorganization and top management redundancies.
- Representation of a global pharmaceutical group in connection with numerous actions filled by the employees, company reorganization and top management redundancies.
- Assisting and representing a company with Romanian private capital specialised in construction works, telecommunications network installation, weak current installations, water supply and sewerage systems, in connection with numerous commercial litigations, as well as in forced execution procedures initiated by a supplier in order to recover an alleged commercial debt.
- Assisting and representing many clients in the field of family law in connection with the divorce procedure by administrative and notary means, or court proceedings, the division of common goods, the establishment of the home of minors and the way of exercising parental authority, including the urgent procedure of the Presidential Ordinance for the temporary establishment of the minor’s home.
- Legal assistance and representation of a public person in a dispute concerning the obtaining of a protection order.
- Representation of an important network of national service and importer of commercial vehicles in labour law disputes;
- Romanian Bar Association; Trainer at National School of Clerks