- The International Law Office: Tax treatment of stock option plans: navigating the grey areas October 2, 2013 Tax_treatment_of_stock_option_plans_navigating_the_grey_areas READ MORE
- International Financial Law Review, Romania Chapter — The coming into force of the New Civil Procedure Code October 1, 2013 1- The coming into force of the New Civil Procedure Code_Mona Musat READ MORE
- The Dominance and Monopolies Review: Romania Chapter September 1, 2013 Country Chapter_Romania_CILS READ MORE
- The Dominance and Monopolies Review: Romania Chapter June 2, 2013 Romania_Var site (1) READ MORE
- The International Law Office : Factoring versus forfaiting: operations subject to value added tax? June 1, 2013 Factoring_versus_forfaiting_operations_subject_to_value_added_tax READ MORE
- e-Competitions, National Competition Laws Bulletin: The Romanian Competition Council launches a new sector inquiry into pharmaceuticals industry April 3, 2013 The Romanian Competition Council launches a new sector inquiry READ MORE
- The International Law Office: Council launches new pharmaceuticals sector enquiry April 2, 2013 Council_launches_new_pharmaceuticals_sector_enquiry READ MORE
- The International Law Office: Considering insolvency clawback risks April 1, 2013 Considering_insolvency_clawback_risks READ MORE
- The International Law Office: Intra-group transactions: a tax risk to be tackled by companies February 1, 2013 Intra-group_transactions_a_tax_risk_to_be_tackled_by_companies READ MORE
- The International Law Office: Intra-group transactions: a tax risk to be tackled by companies January 4, 2013 Deadline for issuing a disciplinary sanction decision, Berwin Leighton Paisner_2013 READ MORE
- International Project Finance and PPP’s, a Legal Guide to Key Growth Markets: Chapter 12 – Romania January 3, 2013 International Project Chapter 12 Romania READ MORE
- AtoZ World Business: Advertising and Marketing. Advertising Law January 2, 2013 AtoZ World Business Advertising and Marketing_ Advertising Law READ MORE
- The International Law Office: End of 2012 marked by bid-rigging fines and new regulatory attributions January 1, 2013 End of 2012 marked by bid-rigging fines and new regulatory attributions READ MORE
11th edition 2016
“Doing Business in Romania”® provides a comprehensive view of the Romanian legal framework from the perspective of the business environment, representing a valuable and unique instrument for companies and investors eager to start doing business in Romania.
Available in English, “Doing Business in Romania”® includes a thorough analysis structured on areas of interest such as mergers & acquisitions, privatizations, banking, energy & natural resources, company law, competition, intellectual property, telecommunications & IT, labour law, fiscal law, capital markets, real estate law, environmental law, as well as in litigations & commercial arbitrations.
“Doing Business in Romania”® is a duly registered trademark belonging to Muşat & Asociaţii, conferring exclusive rights therein, including the right to prohibit by civil and criminal means any unauthorized third party from using this trademark in the course of trade in any manner which impinges on the rights of Muşat & Asociaţii as trademark proprietor.
11th edition 2016