Winner of the award “Law firm of the year in Romania” granted by The Lawyer
- “Muşat & Asociaţii is a Romanian brand, which has developed itself a formidable reputation on the market.”International Financial Law Review – IFLR 1000
- “This firm is unanimously recognized for the exceptional quality of its work.”Chambers & Partners
Winner of the award “National Law firm of the year” granted by International Financial Law Review (IFLR)
“Gold Award” for “Best Central and Eastern Europe Law Firm” granted by Legal Alliance Summit
Winner of Chambers Europe Awards for Excellence “Romania Law Firm of the Year”
TIER 1 COMPANY
Mușat & Asociații is top-ranked by all the prestigious British publications – Chambers & Partners, Legal 500 and International Financial Law Review (IFLR)
Our diversified practice allows us to work for many major US and EU corporations, investing or doing business in Romania, most of which are listed in Fortune 100
The firm’s portfolio comprises over 2,500 clients, most of which are international corporations
- November 6, 2015 Bucharest, November 6, 2015 – Muşat & Asociaţii successfully initiated the insolvency proceedings of Asesoft International, one of the most important companies in the IT sector, with a turnover of over RON 100 million, for a debt resulting from a contract between professionals. Within this litigation, pending before the court ever since August 2014, Muşat & Asociaţii represented ... READ MORE
- October 9, 2015 Bucharest, October 9, 2015 – Muşat & Asociaţii has been dominating for 8 years IFLR 1000 rankings, the position as leader of the Romanian legal market being reconfirmed by the 2016 edition. Muşat & Asociaţii is recognized as the number 1 law firm in all practice areas analyzed – Mergers and Acquisitions, Banking & Finance, ... READ MORE
- May 27, 2015 Bucharest, May 27, 2015, Mușat & Asociații, Attorneys-at-Law celebrated 25 years of activity, as well as the launch of the legal guide “Doing Business in Romania 2015”. For over 25 years, Mușat & Asociații has been dedicated to a clientele impressive both by number and by reputation: banks and financial institutions, investment funds, multinational companies, public ... READ MORE
- March 13, 2015 “The Lawyer award arrives at a particularly important moment for the history and evolution of Muşat & Asociaţii in the Romanian business law market – our 25th anniversary – and is the European-level recognition of our law firm’s achievements in 2014, as well as of the quality standards upheld throughout this time. The credit for ... READ MORE
- February 27, 2015 Bucharest, 27 February 2015 – Miruna Suciu, Partner Muşat & Asociaţii, was for the second year in a row the winner of the Client Choice award, granted by the International Law Office (ILO), for her outstanding professional achievements in 2014 in the Energy & Natural Resources field. “This award is a reflection of our clients’ ... READ MORE
- February 26, 2015 Bucharest, 26 February 2015 – Global Arbitration Review (GAR), one of the highest-profile legal publications, included Muşat & Asociaţii in the GAR 100 list, a top of the best law firms in the field of international arbitration worldwide. This award is an acknowledgment of Muşat & Asociaţii’s experience and achievements in international arbitration disputes. The ... READ MORE
- February 20, 2015 Mușat & Asociații appointed three new partners to the firm’s managing body – Mihai Popa, Cosmin Libotean and Răzvan Stoicescu, each of them possessing extensive experience in their areas of expertise. Muşat & Asociaţii’s team has thus reached 19 partners and more than 100 attorneys, tax advisors and restructuring / insolvency practitioners. „Mușat & Asociații ... READ MORE
- February 4, 2015 CRH plc (“CRH”) announced today that it has entered into a binding commitment to acquire certain assets from Lafarge S.A. (“Lafarge”) and Holcim Ltd (“Holcim”) for an enterprise value of EUR 6.5bn. The acquisition takes place in the context of the planned merger of Holcim and Lafarge. The worldwide lead legal adviser to CRH plc. ... READ MORE
- January 13, 2015 Bucharest, 15 December 2014 – Mușat & Asociații received public recognition for the legal assistance provided in relation to the initial public offering (IPO) for the sale of Electrica SA shares, successfully closed in July 2014. The listing consisted of admission of shares for trading on the Bucharest Stock Exchange and of global depository ... READ MORE
- October 10, 2014 Bucharest, 10 October 2014 – The attorneys of Muşat & Asociaţii achieved a new victory in court for Mircea Diaconu in his fight against the National Integrity Agency (ANI). The magistrates of the Bucharest Court of Appeal dismissed as ungrounded the action initiated by ANI requesting the court to quash the decision whereby Mircea Diaconu’s tenure as Member ... READ MORE
10th edition 2015
“Doing Business in Romania”® provides a comprehensive view of the Romanian legal framework from the perspective of the business environment, representing a valuable and unique instrument for companies and investors eager to start doing business in Romania.
Available in English, “Doing Business in Romania”® includes a thorough analysis structured on areas of interest such as mergers & acquisitions, privatizations, banking, energy & natural resources, company law, competition, intellectual property, telecommunications & IT, labour law, fiscal law, capital markets, real estate law, environmental law, as well as in litigations & commercial arbitrations.
“Doing Business in Romania”® is a duly registered trademark belonging to Muşat & Asociaţii, conferring exclusive rights therein, including the right to prohibit by civil and criminal means any unauthorized third party from using this trademark in the course of trade in any manner which impinges on the rights of Muşat & Asociaţii as trademark proprietor.