Winner of the award “Law firm of the year in Romania” granted by The Lawyer
- “Muşat & Asociaţii is a Romanian brand, which has developed itself a formidable reputation on the market.”International Financial Law Review – IFLR 1000
- “This firm is unanimously recognized for the exceptional quality of its work.”Chambers & Partners
Winner of the award “National Law firm of the year” granted by International Financial Law Review (IFLR)
“Gold Award” for “Best Central and Eastern Europe Law Firm” granted by Legal Alliance Summit
Winner of Chambers Europe Awards for Excellence “Romania Law Firm of the Year”
TIER 1 COMPANY
Mușat & Asociații is top-ranked by all the prestigious British publications – Chambers & Partners, Legal 500 and International Financial Law Review (IFLR)
Our diversified practice allows us to work for many major US and EU corporations, investing or doing business in Romania, most of which are listed in Fortune 100
The firm’s portfolio comprises over 2,500 clients, most of which are international corporations
- February 21, 2006 Cleopatra Draghici, Senior Associate at Muşat & Asociaţii, lectured on the advantages and disadvantages of the new provisions of the Emergency Ordinance no. 65/2005. The seminar was organized by Bilant Magazine and took place on February 21st, 2006 in Bucharest, at the Muşat & Asociaţii headquarters. Mr. Constantin Rudnitchi, chief editor at Bilant magazine was the ... READ MORE
- November 14, 2006 On Tuesday, November 14th, 2006, Muşat & Asociaţii, Attorneys-at-Law celebrated 15 years of activity as well as the launch of the legal guide “Doing Business in Romania 2006” in view of Romania joining the EU on January 1st, 2007. For over 15 years Muşat & Asociaţii has been dedicated to a clientele impressive both in number ... READ MORE
- March 1, 2007 Muşat & Asociaţii is consolidating its Mergers and Acquisitions department by promoting another of the firm’s lawyers as partner. As a result of her significant involvement in many of the major transactions advised by the firm in the past years, Iuliana Craiciu has recently joined the other eight partners of the firm, founded 15 years ... READ MORE
- June 1, 2007 Miruna Suciu, partner with “Musat & Asociatii“, Attorneys-at-Law outlined during the debate “Strategic investor vs capital markets privatization”, the most advantageous privatization method in the energy sector – for the state as well as for stakeholders. Privatization of companies in the energy sector through a mixed method, where the majority stake is transferred to a strategic ... READ MORE
- October 8, 2007 The reputed publication International Financial Law Review (IFLR) released on October 8th, the 2008 edition of the annual report “IFLR 1000″, which contains the ranking of recommended law firms. The classification was made following a thorough analysis, performed during March-October 2007. The analysts have studied the major transactions in each field, have interviewed the partners ... READ MORE
- October 9, 2007 Dominic Morega, senior associate with “Muşat & Asociaţii” outlined during the lecture „Legal aspects concerning the regulation of the pharmacy in Romania”, the main legal aspects in respect of the current regulation of the community pharmacy, according to the Order of the Ministry of Public Health no. 626/2001, as well as matters concerning a future ... READ MORE
- February 1, 2008 Muşat & Asociaţii is consolidating its Litigation & Arbitration and Competition & IP departments by promoting other two of the firm’s senior lawyers to partnership. As a result of their significant involvement in many of the major transactions advised by the firm in the past years, Delia Topoleanu and Anca Musat have joined as at ... READ MORE
- March 1, 2008 MUŞAT & ASOCIAŢII, one of the most powerful law firms in Romania, invoiced fees worth EUR 15,708,569 in 2007, a performance that reconfirms, once more, its leading position in the law market. “In 2007 we acted as advisors in many of the most important transactions made in Romania, and this is being reflected in the financial ... READ MORE
- March 1, 2008 Muşat & Asociaţii has consolidated its managing structure by appointing Mona Muşat as Co-Managing Partner and Marius Bârlădeanu as Equity Partner. “Throughout the recent years, Mona has been constantly involved in coordinating and supervising several activities within the firm, apart from her professional duties as Partner. She was appointed Co-Managing Partner in recognition of her ... READ MORE
- March 3, 2008 Leading Romanian law firm Muşat & Asociaţii and international law firm Dewey & LeBoeuf are pleased to announce the International Arbitration Conference they co-organized and which took place today, March 19th. The main topics covered by this event were the promotion and protection of international investments, current issues in international commercial arbitration in Romania, and ... READ MORE
10th edition 2015
“Doing Business in Romania”® provides a comprehensive view of the Romanian legal framework from the perspective of the business environment, representing a valuable and unique instrument for companies and investors eager to start doing business in Romania.
Available in English, “Doing Business in Romania”® includes a thorough analysis structured on areas of interest such as mergers & acquisitions, privatizations, banking, energy & natural resources, company law, competition, intellectual property, telecommunications & IT, labour law, fiscal law, capital markets, real estate law, environmental law, as well as in litigations & commercial arbitrations.
“Doing Business in Romania”® is a duly registered trademark belonging to Muşat & Asociaţii, conferring exclusive rights therein, including the right to prohibit by civil and criminal means any unauthorized third party from using this trademark in the course of trade in any manner which impinges on the rights of Muşat & Asociaţii as trademark proprietor.