What we are looking for:
Mușat & Asociații is expanding its team of Data Protection/Telecom (IT&C) lawyers. Current positions concern the Associate level (with at least 2 years of experience in the profession) and/or Senior Associate level (with at least 4 years of experience in the profession).
We provide data protection, privacy and security support to companies, governments and public authorities worldwide. We actively and consistently advise some of the world’s best-known technology brands and are involved in some of the most exciting mandates on the market, including in the area of emerging technologies. As demand for our services grows, we are expanding our team with associate- and senior-level lawyers to work and grow professionally alongside our experts in the field.
The ideal candidate should meet the following conditions:
- at least 2 years of experience as lawyer in the position of Associate and at least 4 years of experience as lawyer in the position of Senior Associate;
- thorough knowledge of the relevant legislation, doctrine, recommendations and case-law;
- actual experience in mandates relating to the classification, management and transfer of personal data;
- technical inclination, as well as understanding of the associated business processes;
- + experience in the area of Corporate/Commercial and Consumer Protection is a plus;
- strong working knowledge of English, attention to details and ability to synthesise;
- knowledge of MS Office, as well as online research tools;
- good communication skills, including the ability to interact with international clients.
Specific activities include:
- assistance with all aspects of data protection and regulatory procedures;
- international data transfers, regulatory audit of security systems, compliance review and business transformation, data analysis and data transfer, data security breaches;
- seminars and workshops with clients.
Those interested in joining our team are invited to send their applications to email@example.com, by including the reference (ITCA/SA23). Please send us your detailed CV, as well as a cover letter – both in English.