What we are looking for:
Mușat & Asociații is expanding its team of Infrastructure/PPP/Public Procurement lawyers. The current position concerns Senior Associate level (with at least 4 years of experience in the profession) or Managing Associate level (with at least 6 years of experience in the profession).
Our team has assisted government institutions and multinational corporations in almost all aspects of infrastructure, strategic projects and public-private partnerships over the past three decades. We are experts in preparation, participation and contracting in public procurement, public goods and services concessions, joint venture structures and contracts, subcontracting and design/execution or BOT, as well as regulatory issues and related administrative litigation actions. We are recognised as the strongest and most experienced team on the market in the field of civil procurement, as well as military procurement, often being the first choice for contractors, suppliers and intermediaries in strategic procedures in the field of defence, offset operations and classified information management, etc.
As demand for our services grows, we are expanding our team with Senior Associate and/or Managing Associate level lawyers to work and grow professionally alongside the best experts in the field.
The ideal candidate should meet the following conditions:
- at least 4 years of experience as lawyer (of which minimum 2 in the reference field) for the position of Senior Associate and at least 6 years of experience as lawyer (of which minimum 4 in the reference field) for the position of Managing Associate;
- thorough knowledge of the relevant legislation, doctrine, recommendations and case-law;
- actual experience in mandates relating to public procurement (legislative package 98/99/100/101);
- + experience in the area of military procurement is a plus;
- + experience in the area of design/execution or FIDIC contracts is a plus;
- strong working knowledge of English, attention to details and ability to synthesise;
- knowledge of MS Office, as well as online research tools;
- good communication skills, including the ability to interact with international clients.
Specific activities include:
- assistance across the spectrum of preparation, participation and challenge in civil procurement;
- assistance across the spectrum of preparation, participation and challenge in military procurement;
- design, preparation and negotiation of joint venture, subcontracting, design/execution contracts, including assistance with amendment/adjustment measures during the course of projects;
- legal research on the legal, doctrinal and jurisprudential basis, including at the level of the European Court of Justice and ECHR;
- participation in trainings, conferences, specialist seminars and workshops with clients.
Those interested in joining our team are invited to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, by including the reference (IPSA23). Please send us your detailed CV, as well as a cover letter – both in English.