- Particular Aspects of Personal Data Processing Activities in Day to Day Activity of a Romanian Company January 20, 2016 Particular Aspects of Personal Data Processing Activities in Day to Day Activity of a Romanian Company READ MORE
- Proposal on the sale of local food products: competition concerns November 5, 2015 Proposal_on_the_sale_of_local_food_products_competition_concerns READ MORE
- Competition Law amendments under new government emergency ordinance July 23, 2015 Competition_Law_amendments_under_new_government_emergency_ordinance READ MORE
- The International Law Office: Considering legal certainty in competition cases March 17, 2015 Considering_legal_certainty_in_competition_cases READ MORE
- The International Law Office: Recent amendments to Competition Law and Unfair Competition Law (Anca Buta Musat, Adrian Ster) October 31, 2014 Recent_amendments_to_Competition_Law_and_Unfair_Competition_Law READ MORE
- The International Law Office: Revised criminal codes bring new requirements for Competition Council raids (Adrian Ster) September 15, 2014 Revised criminal codes bring new requirements for Competition Council raids International Law Office READ MORE
- The International Law Office: Tax treatment of stock option plans: navigating the grey areas October 2, 2013 Tax_treatment_of_stock_option_plans_navigating_the_grey_areas READ MORE
- International Financial Law Review, Romania Chapter — The coming into force of the New Civil Procedure Code October 1, 2013 1- The coming into force of the New Civil Procedure Code_Mona Musat READ MORE
- The Dominance and Monopolies Review: Romania Chapter September 1, 2013 Country Chapter_Romania_CILS READ MORE
- The Dominance and Monopolies Review: Romania Chapter June 2, 2013 Romania_Var site (1) READ MORE
10th edition 2015
“Doing Business in Romania”® provides a comprehensive view of the Romanian legal framework from the perspective of the business environment, representing a valuable and unique instrument for companies and investors eager to start doing business in Romania.
Available in English, “Doing Business in Romania”® includes a thorough analysis structured on areas of interest such as mergers & acquisitions, privatizations, banking, energy & natural resources, company law, competition, intellectual property, telecommunications & IT, labour law, fiscal law, capital markets, real estate law, environmental law, as well as in litigations & commercial arbitrations.
“Doing Business in Romania”® is a duly registered trademark belonging to Muşat & Asociaţii, conferring exclusive rights therein, including the right to prohibit by civil and criminal means any unauthorized third party from using this trademark in the course of trade in any manner which impinges on the rights of Muşat & Asociaţii as trademark proprietor.
10th edition 2015