Winner of the award “Law firm of the year in Romania” granted by The Lawyer
“This firm is unanimously recognized for the exceptional quality of its work.”
Winner of the award “National Law firm of the year” granted by International Financial Law Review (IFLR)
“Gold Award” for “Best Central and Eastern Europe Law Firm” granted by Legal Alliance Summit
Winner of Chambers Europe Awards for Excellence “Romania Law Firm of the Year”
TIER 1 COMPANY
Mușat & Asociații is top-ranked by all the prestigious British publications – Chambers & Partners, Legal 500 and International Financial Law Review (IFLR)
Our diversified practice allows us to work for many major US and EU corporations, investing or doing business in Romania, most of which are listed in Fortune 100
The firm’s portfolio comprises over 2,500 clients, most of which are international corporations
- August 21, 2023 By Mihai Popa, Deputy Managing Partner, Head of Labour & Employee Benefits Department and Dragoș Lungu, Managing Associate Bucharest, 21 August 2023 The former classic (to be read “rigid”) system where performance of work is accomplished in just a single physical workspace for all employees is already starting to fade away, due to its declining economic benefit ... READ MORE
- August 3, 2023 Press Release Bucharest, 3 August 2023 Musat & Asociatii advised Adesgo SA, the biggest producer of seamless underclothing in Romania in connection with the sale of its business related to the manufacturing, marketing and selling of seamless apparel to Tefron Europe, part of an Israeli group, developer and manufacturer of seamless products, recently entered to the Romanian ... READ MORE
- July 24, 2023 Press release Bucharest, 24 July 2023 Musat & Asociatii advised Geely Holding Group and Geely Automobile Holdings Limited (collectively referred to above as “Geely”) on the Romanian legal aspects of a binding 50/50 joint venture agreement with Renault Group to launch a new powertrain technology company that aims to become the global leader in developing, manufacturing, and ... READ MORE
- July 18, 2023 Press Release Bucharest, 18 July 2023 Mușat & Asociații has been named for the second consecutive year winner of the Eastern Europe Firm of the Year award at the LMG Life Sciences Awards EMEA 2023, which took place on 13 July in London. LMG Life Sciences is one of the most prestigious legal guides that centralizes the leading ... READ MORE
- June 30, 2023 Sorry, this entry is only available in Romanian. For the sake of viewer convenience, the content is shown below in the alternative language. You may click the link to switch the active language. de Alexandru Terța, Partner și Ștefan Diaconescu, Managing Associate Prescripția răspunderii penale rămâne probabil, până în ziua de astăzi, una dintre cele mai mari ... READ MORE
- June 29, 2023 Sorry, this entry is only available in Romanian. For the sake of viewer convenience, the content is shown below in the alternative language. You may click the link to switch the active language. Mușat & Asociații și Juridice.ro au organizat dezbaterea “Răspunderea penală a persoanelor juridice. Prevenție, conformitate și managementul riscului”, eveniment care a reunit procurori, ... READ MORE
- June 13, 2023 Sorry, this entry is only available in Romanian. For the sake of viewer convenience, the content is shown below in the alternative language. You may click the link to switch the active language. Avertizarea timpurie definită prin dispozițiile art. 5 pct. 51 din forma actuală a Legii nr. 85/2014 privind procedurile de prevenire a insolvenței și ... READ MORE
- June 12, 2023 Musat & Asociatii advised Magna International Inc. on the Romanian legal aspects of the completion of its acquisition of Veoneer’s Active Safety Business from SSW Partners. The combined business is projected to generate more than $3 billion in sales in 2024. With the completion of this acquisition, Magna further strengthens its active safety business, and it ... READ MORE
- May 11, 2023 Musat & Asociatii advised Switzerland’s construction chemicals group Sika AG on Romanian legal aspects of its EUR 5.3 billion acquisition of Master Builders Construction Chemicals (MBCC) Group from Lone Star Funds, a global private equity firm. The deal implied the divestment of MBCC’s concrete admixtures business to the international private equity investor Cinven. The transaction represents ... READ MORE
- May 30, 2022 Mușat & Asociații advised CATTED Group, a Romanian business group encompassing companies operating in the real estate sector, on a project financing granted by Libra Internet Bank for the development of the CATTED Family residential project. “We are pleased to have worked with Mușat & Asociații on financing CATTED Family, in the present, the largest residential ... READ MORE
Download Now the 20th edition 2018
“Doing Business in Romania”® provides a comprehensive view of the Romanian legal framework from the perspective of the business environment, representing a valuable and unique instrument for companies and investors eager to start doing business in Romania.
Brexit would almost certainly have a short to medium term negative impact on international investors looking to deploy capital into UK but also on British investors and developers seeking to invest or trade with Romania and practically all of the remaining 27 members of the EU.
What is likely to happen – an end to free movement of people, goods and services as we know it, which could ultimately also affect the cost of doing business and impact the market in general.