Our Litigation & Arbitration practice is ready to assist in any crisis, whether the adversary is a public or private entity.
Our lawyers have experience in a wide range of litigation, including:
- M&A litigation, including with respect to acquisitions, mergers, joint venture disputes, emergency injunctive actions, shareholders rights, post-closing and material adverse event (MAE) disputes, corporate governance, and securities,
- Competition litigation, including with respect to claims arising under competition and unfair competition rules,
- Administrative and Public Procurement litigation, in all sectors, and in all phases of such procedures,
- Intellectual property litigation, including defense, enforcement and commercial exploitation of patents, trademarks and copyrights, as well as the defense of products and services facing a threat from others’ intellectual property assets,
- Other complex litigation, including breach of contract, fraud, professional malpractice, insurance and reinsurance matters, labour, real estate, maritime claims, enforcement of court rulings and arbitral awards, inheritance, etc.,
- Arbitration, where we act as arbitrators and counsel in arbitral proceedings throughout the world, including the key arbitration centres of Paris, Geneva, Vienna or London.
Our lawyers’ experience ranges from representation in the lower courts to the High Court of Cassation and Justice, as well as in the Constitutional Court and extends to national and international arbitration (ICSID, ICC and UNCITRAL procedures).