Practice Areas: Dispute Resolution, Corporate & Commercial Law, Administrative Law, Civil law, Labour & Employment
Phone: +40-21 202 59 00
Fax: +40 21 223 04 95
Ioana Varga is a well regarded litigator with over 14 years of courtroom experience. A brilliant tactician and strategist, she specializes in complex civil, commercial, and administrative disputes, while also handling criminal law related cases.
Ioana has a Ph.D in Civil procedural Law and is an Assistant Professor with the “Babeș-Bolyai” Faculty of Law.
Ioana is also a lecturer with the The National Institute for Training and Development of Lawyers in Cluj.
- Ph.D. – Private Law – Civil procedural Law, Lucian Blaga University (2013)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Juridical and Political Negociations – Babes-Bolyai University (2006)
- Certificate in Transnational Law – University of Geneva, Switzerland (2004)
- LL.B – Babes-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca (2004)
- Law Studies -University of Lecce, Italy (2002)
- English, French, Italian
- Bucharest Bar and Romanian Bar Association