Practice Areas: Dispute Resolution, Insolvency & Bankruptcy, Administrative Law, Taxation, Corporate Law
Phone: +40-21 202 59 18
Fax: +40 21 223 04 95
With more than 16 years of litigation experience, Andrei Coroian is a sharp litigator who specializes in commercial, administrative and civil disputes, and regularly acts for government institutions and multinational corporations. In addition to litigation work, Andrei’s practice also spans a wide range of complex transactions, projects and advisory work in a wide variety of practice areas.
Andrei is also an insolvency practitioner, advising clients on insolvency procedures, including judicial reorganization and bankruptcy, recovery of receivables, cancellation of fraudulent acts, challenging the measures ordered by judicial receivers and enforcements of guarantees.
- Master’s degree in Private Law Institutions, Dimitrie Cantemir University (2004-2005)
- MBA, Babes Bolyai University (2001-2003)
- LLB, Babes Bolyai University (2000)
- Cluj Bar and the Romanian Bar Association (admitted 2005)
- National Insolvency Practitioners Association (admitted 2016)